George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited Baking Division (GWF) may gather the following types of information about users including you (“you”):
1. personal information provided by you when you interact with us, such as when you use or purchase our products or services, when you subscribe or register to use our products or services, and when you provide us with your feedback or respond to surveys you are asked to participate in;
2. aggregated information generated by our systems or third party systems we use, which track traffic to and from our sites but does not relate to you personally; and
3. other information that does not personally identify you. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain products or services not being available to you.
Disclosure of Information
1. all information that we gather, including your personal information to our related companies;
2. aggregated tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties.
3. your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
4. your personal information to other third parties provided we have your prior authorisation, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
We may use the personal information we collect:
1. to assist in providing the products and services requested by you;
2. to provide information to you about other websites, products and services, which we consider may be of interest to you;
3. for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
4. for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
5. for any other uses that you authorise.
Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
We do not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with our sites and to whom you provide personal information whilst using one of our sites or services. Our sites contain links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
Cookies, Clear GIFS and Tracking
We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (Windows, NT or Mac), Browser (e.g. Microsoft, Netscape or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain (whether you are accessing the site from NZ or elsewhere). We may use the information generated by “cookies” to:
1. track traffic patterns to and from our sites such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);